Each pad is TWO-SIDED REAL Sheepskin made on our Arizona Ranch from imported Australian Crossbred Merino hides.
The WASH MITT covers the average persons hand to the bottom of their palm: measuring apz. 7 inches high by 4 inches wide. Mitt is nearly TWO inches thick with each sides' wool fiber top and natural leather backing.
LET NATURAL WOOL WHISK AWAY THE DUST AND DIRT OF YOUR NEXT CLEANING PROJECT. Mother Nature made the individual wool fibers to act like a magnet, retaining dust and dirt. WORK EASIER when washing with liquids. Real Sheepskin holds 3-times the amount of liquid that cotton or synthetics will; which means you'll bend over less to re-soak your sheepskin while cleaning! You can use these nifty pads OVER and OVER AGAIN by washing them. Care instructions are included.
- Detailing Vehicles: cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, trailers and RV's.
- Apply polishes & waxes.
- Paint, or dyes or stain to wood projects
- Texture or Paint Walls
- Wash animals: Dogs, Horses, & Husbands!
- Apply fly sprays and ointments to livestock (keep your mitt soaked and ready for the quick use in a ziploc bag)
- Groom Horses
- Polish boots or shoes
- Oil & clean guns & rifles
- Buff & Polish music instruments
- Clean house and dust shelves faster and with the comfort of our thick sheepskin padding your fingers!
BUY NOW: 1 WASH MITT in our choice of COLOR with FREE SHIPPING TO U.S. ADDRESSES. Cost elsewhere.
Quantity purchase available contact [email protected]